Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He was larger than her and though he was weak, he could not change the fact that his legs were longer.  With each sweeping stride she scattered backwards in the sand.  He paused, watched her retreat.  Although he had never experienced such helplessness, he recognized it.

Something had hurt her.  Something or, more likely, someone.  He wondered if it had been someone from Drageda.  If one of the natrona had come back here and went after her flesh.  He could not tell if it were a recent wound or one more buried; so much had happened since then that he remembered little of their hatred for one another.  To him, she was just a girl he knew briefly when he was young.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

You have no reason to, he admits, succumbing to the weight of his body and resting in the sand to give his trembling legs a rest.  but I am in no shape to hurt you, even if it were my desire.  He opens and closes his mouth again, whines.

With what seemed to be little concern for her panic, he says, Is there freshwater nearby?

trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Tux - December 14, 2019, 08:30 PM