ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It didn't go unnoticed how much Valette sounded like an exasperated parent as she accepted his presence as if it was the normal around here. It stung...was he a nuisance in the past he couldn't remember? He flattened his ears and opened his maw to promise he wouldn't make her regret it before suddenly a grey blur rushed forward and gathered him into a hug. For once, the slightest bit of recognition hit him and he relaxed closing his eyes as he just let himself take in the feeling that this woman was someone he loved before it disappeared so suddenly and left him hollow, head beginning to hurt as she stepped away and asked him questions he couldn't answer and looked to Bhediya in such a confused way that it made him wonder how close he should get to her. "I...I'm sorry but I don't feel good...I don't remember anyone, I need to rest. May I please lay down?" he looked to Valette then, swaying precariously as the world began to turn dark and the ground rose up toward his face. 

He passed out cuz he's always been a weakling. He can be pp'd by anyone for the rest of the thread
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - January 13, 2020, 06:33 PM