Moonspear The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(January 21, 2020, 12:12 PM)Dragomir Wrote: Moriko declined politely, claiming that she was neither cold nor capable of moving, which doused the nervous leaping warmth in Dragomir's belly. She thought he was sweet, but she didn't want him to sit with her to warm her up, so maybe he was looking a little too far into things. It was unlikely he would discard the thought so easily, but at least for now, Dragomir felt a little less like butterflies were eating up his insides.

You don't look like a wet rat! he was quick to stammer, feeling the urgent need to reassure her. Sometimes he felt like that about himself—like he was good for nothing—and it always helped when someone praised him. So he blurted out, complete with a teenage voice crack, I think you're beautiful! But exactly why, Dragomir couldn't say, because he didn't really know Moriko. He wasn't really checking her out, either. He just knew she was being especially kind to him and that made him feel warm and fuzzy inside, so warm and fuzzy that he kind of wanted to kiss her wet cheek.

But he wouldn't. He wasn't that forward. She turned his attention to the snow and he nodded. She could've said she liked how it froze her toes and he would agree with her. It's very pretty, he granted. So, uh... what were you up to before you slipped here?

She gave a laugh almost immediately, but not a mocking one, on of comfort and joyfulness.

"You're very sweet, I've just met you and all you've got is nice things to say. I see you wear your kindness on the outermost coat of your fur."

She a genuienly happy smile. It was good to see someone young being happy, instead of unusually angsty or even upset. He seemed very genuine as well.

"You owe some of that confidence that you're handing out for yourself as well though."  She flicked her ear as she continuned. "Don't forget to give your kindness to yourself as well."

She inhaled softly, smelling the crispness of the snow as she enjoyed it. She heard soft crunching from various sources, a noise of winter. Moriko loved all seasons, they all had their little quirks. Things that only they had to offer to her and the planet.

"I was looking for small dens that may have been caved in from the snow."She wagged her tail happily. "As the animals within them could have gotten stuck- thus provided easy snack access!"

Really Moriko? Snack access?
Messages In This Thread
The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Moriko - January 24, 2020, 12:09 AM