Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
Wild Fauna
Shared Account
105 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Implied sexual violence

The woman hadn't been dead for long. Her body was still warm, even within the chill of the river shallows. She'd closed her eyes against the horrors inflicted upon her; they remained clenched shut even now. Rigor mortis had set in, stiffening a once supple, curvaceous figure.

Dark pelt, and a pretty, pointed face. She had done everything right and nothing to deserve this fate.

Her assailant's scent had washed away during the struggle in the water. His musk might still be found along the insides of her thighs, but even then, the primal pungency of angry arousal overwhelmed anything unique. He'd had his cake and eaten it, too. He'd slipped away as her trembling ceased.

A coyote approached and began the laborious process of dragging the woman out of the water, tugging it toward the shore. She was much larger than the lanky young man, but that didn't stop him. He was hungry, and this was fresh meat.

Still warm.

Written by Miryam
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by ThE nArRaToR - December 24, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM