Emberwood my cat has a bald spot :(
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Maybe someone she hasn't met yet? Also set before she finds out about Sunny and Dawn, because I meant to put this up a while ago and I'm dumb.
If there was one thing she loved about this pack whose name she could not pronounce, it was the scenery. It was exciting to be able to get to know her mother, of course, and the rest of the pack seemed terribly kind -- but those were things she was still learning to trust and rely on. The landscape, on the other hand, would take something like the fires that'd swept through the plains to destroy. She could enjoy it to her heart's content without ever worrying it would go away.

She laid on her back in a pile of dead leaves, looking up at the stars through the bare bones of the tree branches above her. This place was even more beautiful in the warmer months, and she wondered if (hoped) she would still be around to see that. It was so difficult to put down roots; Easy was trying harder to understand why that was, but some things were more difficult to confront than others.

When this line of thinking proved to be too heavy for the coolness of the night, she resorted to soft singing instead, hoping that somewhere out there, Sunny and Dawn were still able to look up at the same sky.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 03, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by RIP Grezig - January 09, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: my cat has a bald spot :( - by Easy - January 29, 2020, 03:06 AM