Blacktail Deer Plateau may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
SCREAMS!!! it's my turn, AAA i'm sorry. skip mei if u want for the rest bc she's busy sulking, lol.

the fact that these wolves were coastal like them was a commonality, which she welcomed. if only they still lived by the sea. alas. she was tempted to pipe up about the the coast's state since their arrival here in these wilds, but the words were trapped in her throat like a songbird flapping frantically against the bars of its cage. this was the first she had heard of the sea being angry. cāng did not divulge such feelings to her, so she wondered why the sea was once not at ease here. that did explain the scarcity of prey, though, which led them to this pack's border now. perhaps this was intentional; a lesson for she & her sisters. but she could not be sure until she spoke to cāng.

his eagerness to invite them, three strangers, into his family was suspicious, & it showed in the windows of her eyes. but there was no going back now. she opted to continue her wordless sulking.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
Messages In This Thread
may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 25, 2019, 06:06 AM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - January 06, 2020, 05:51 PM