Blackfoot Forest 'Cause this time, there's no sound to hide behind
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
@Zephyr
Back dated to 12/9 and set directly after this thread

Kavik remained silent until they were a good distance from the Diaspora borders, occasionally glancing around to make sure Zephyr was still following him. He was afraid that she would just disappear and he would suddenly wake up to the sickening realization that this was all just a dream. But each time he checked, she was still there walking quietly and keeping close. 

Once they made their way through the forest and were almost to the meadow, he stopped and turned to Zephyr, unable to hold back his questions any longer. He looked her over, the wounds causing anger to swell in his chest. Zephyr, he forced out, suddenly finding it hard to speak through all of his emotions and thoughts. I thought— He closed his eyes and sighed, glancing back to his daughter with a tortured expression. I thought you were dead. He paused and drew in a deep breath. Are you...the only one, or— He couldn't finish the sentence. It would hurt too much to say the words and then hear that the rest of his family was still dead.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
'Cause this time, there's no sound to hide behind - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 10:53 PM