Sunbeam Lair Skylines
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
100 posts! <3

“Yes, she is.” And the pearl truly was grateful for it; she became her companion then with whom she ended up in Courtfall. She still thought of their intimate moment, but now her mind was here; and she nuzzled and buried her face deeper into his fur, afraid someone might take him from her. Who could blame her? The grey female knew she had to let him go, but not now, no.

“True,” she chuckled along him, yet the laugher soon faded. “I will.” A few weeks passed since Andraste told her of the lion, but her eyes never spotted one on the rare occasions she ventured out of the vale, not even a shriek, or a scent, nothing. It’s not as if she was searching for it; she had no death wish.

Golden gaze turned down to see a faint trace of her white paws, her vision clouded by his dark fur. He was everywhere; his scent would follow her for days after this. But she wanted it; she wanted his scent to cling to her fur for as long as possible, until they meet again.
 “I would…” she stuttered, gold met emerald, “Yes, I would… like, to see more of you.” then she gave him a warm smile and allowed his nose to touch her already burning cheek; her lips parted to speak, but her voice left her. A heavy sigh left her throat as she swallowed in empty; his touch was soothing, something she did not expect to feel.

“There’s no need to apologize, I like to be cared after. And she did not lie; being the first and only born, the world was at her feet; she might act spoiled, but she was no brat. Agana raised an eyebrow and giggled; she has not laughed so much in quite a while. She enjoyed every second in his embrace, and smiled as her gaze hovered over his muzzle on her cheek.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
Skylines - by Agana - December 30, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 01, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 02, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 03, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 06, 2020, 01:50 PM