Sunbeam Lair Skylines
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Congrats!
sorry for the wait! <3

She wanted to see more of him too. His heart began to beat faster in his chest at her words. She was soft and warm and comforting, and he would gladly make these meetings a more regular thing. But with his contentment also came guilt. He wasn't sure things could ever be more than stolen time together. What if he was leading her on? He didn't want to think about it right now. So he released whatever tension might have built due to his anxious thoughts and settled closer into her. She not only accepted his affection, but she seemed to enjoy it, which only made his heart beat faster. Just like that, he pushed the worries from his thoughts to be dredged up later when his mind wasn't busy.

Well that's good because I can't usually stop myself from doing it, he said, keeping his muzzle close to her face so he could periodically offer gentle nuzzles to whatever part of her was closest. He paused though as a thought came to mind. You may have already heard, but a member of my pack found a woman murdered in the creek near our land. So you should be extra careful travelling on your own. A member of his pack was supposed to visit the vale and warn them, so she may already know all of this. We've implemented a curfew and a rule that women should travel in pairs when leaving pack lands. Until we figure out what's going on, it seems like the best way to keep everyone safe. He looked at her pointedly, his expression implying that she might want to take the same precautions. She was one more wolf he would worry about meeting the same end. He resumed his gentle affection, wondering how she would take the news. Mostly, he hoped she would take his suggestions seriously.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Skylines - by Agana - December 30, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 01, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 02, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 03, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 06, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 14, 2020, 01:02 AM