Nova Peak You say you'd like to see me try
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
Back.

Kiwi closed her eyes as she crested a rise, a short distance up the peak.  She took a deep breath and let her mind drift, imagining the ridges full of warriors, training in the clearings and meadows, kills plentiful as the herds returned and hunters prospered.

She could taste it.  She'd yearned for a home of her own ever since departing Firebirds, and she knew now that place was never meant to be hers.  No place ever could be that she did not take and form for herself.  If Nomi had taught her anything useful, it was this; true warriors claimed what was theirs, they were not handed it.

She smiled, and with her eyes still closed, she let loose a powerful howl.  It echoed down the mountainside and spoke of her intentions.  There was no official claim here yet, but she needed it known there would be, soon.  She did not need to do all of the work - perhaps some could come to her.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
You say you'd like to see me try - by Kiwi RIP - December 30, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kratos - January 02, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kiwi RIP - January 02, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kratos - January 04, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kiwi RIP - January 05, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kratos - January 06, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kiwi RIP - January 06, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kratos - January 29, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kiwi RIP - January 30, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: You say you'd like to see me try - by Kratos - January 31, 2020, 12:34 AM