Stone Circle In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner.
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Lavender moved slower now, weighed down by the grief of losing her Huskarl. It felt as though time had slowed since her mate's unexpected passing in Mid-October, and each day had provided a new, unexpected struggle. Lavender had become isolated and weak, as though she had become a shell of her former self. The decision of Lavender leaving Round Valley had been the concerted decision of her children, Brave and Journey, and Easy. It was evident that Lavender wasn't coping well, and something had to be done about it. 

Today, out of necessity, Lavender masked her pain with a weak smile. Valliant's acceptance into Easthollow was a welcomed distraction, and she focused on securing his place among their ranks. "Yes, disrespectful wolves don't get accepted into packs," Aunt Lav appended quietly, catching Easy's exasperated expression from her peripheral. Valliant adjusted in acknowledgment of the advice of his Aunts, and Lavender breathed a sigh of relief; he was still learning, just as Journey and Brave had. 

Valliant's call died in time, leaving the trio in limbo for now. Feeling suddenly anxious, Lavender slid closer to Easy so that their pelts could brush, and sought comfort from her sister. The anticipation she felt was strange, something she hadn't experienced in quite some time, and though it was uncomfortable, she welcomed it.
Messages In This Thread
In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 01, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Lavender - January 02, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 05, 2020, 09:50 PM