Emberwood i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Gezig had been on his mind a lot since their time together. He worried it had shifted something between them into a direction that he wasn't ready for, but she had shown no signs of that being the case (I assume). Things had been relatively peaceful lately, and he was getting used to having his friend around again. 

He was on his way to the borders, planning a small trip to the forest just north of them to search for food. But as he moved through the trees, he heard Grezig's call and stopped to look in the direction of the sound. He couldn't help but be reminded of the last time she had called for his presence, no more than he could stop the playful smile that curved his lips at the memory. He caught a hint of nerves in her howl, though, and so he wasted no more time reminiscing. Kavik turned and trotted in her direction, smiling and dipping his head towards her in greeting when he finally came to stand in front of her. Grezig, he said first. How are you? He could feel her nervous energy, and it made his heart beat faster as he wondered what could be making her feel that way.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 08:43 PM