Emberwood come through, i think i need you here
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Her question was a little odd. Wouldn't she know better than he where her mate was? Maybe they had been separated or something? He wasn't sure. I haven't seen him in some time, he answered, his concern growing despite his mind trying to find reason in her words. He shook his head, about to ask for more information, but then she continued to speak, her explanation furthering his confusion. He wondered why she was afraid of her own mate. 

As she continued to explain, fury rose in his chest, and it took everything in him not to interrupt her and ask the question burning a hole in his mouth. But he let her finish, and by the time her words had died down, he was shaking his head. Bhediya, no, he said gently. You're safer here where I can protect you and the pack can help keep an eye on things, not somewhere in the mountains where I can't be just a call away. He took a hesitant step towards her, resisting the urge to offer some sort of comforting affection. He could tell she was shaken, but he wasn't sure his touch would make her feel better right now, especially if what he thought might have happened actually had happened. I'll make sure he does not pass these borders, he promised her. I'll enlist only those you trust to help me. She couldn't go back outside the borders and live somewhere where anything could happen to her. Please. Just stay here and let us help you.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 13, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 14, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 15, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 20, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:54 PM