Emberwood come through, i think i need you here
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Her request was a big one. It put him in a tough position—put his need to ensure hers and her possible offspring's safety against his need to look out for the best interest of the pack. If he agreed, then he would obligated to keep his word even if the pack was in no position to take on more pups by the time she had her own and realized what he already knew: that a hideout in the mountains was not a safe place for newborns. He hoped that by then, she had managed to gather other wolves to support her but if she didn't, then she would surely be back here. He was reminded of last spring at the creek when they had so many pups and not enough adults to hunt for them. He did not want to be in that position again, and he had his own children to consider, as well. But as it was, if she stayed, he would be facing that possibility anyway. 

In the end, his unwavering kindness and loyalty to a fellow packmate won out, though. He nodded. You have a safe place here to whelp if you should need it, he answered. 

Now come on, he said to both of them, then turned to Bhediya. We should get you settled before it gets dark.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 13, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 14, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 15, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 20, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:54 PM