Haunted Wood Entertain me
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Serem replied to his question about challenging, she countered him by asking why would she announce a rank challenge to everyone. But Ghidorah didn't see this as a counter, in fact, she was only saying things that pleased him, "who said anything about announcing?" The titan gave her a small mischevious look, "my dear I am only trying to help you, you see," he lifted his chin and slid his eyes back towards the heart territory. "I would do it myself, however, I am not well known, it would be foolish of me to attempt the climb in power since I am new," he made himself appear a bit standoffish to sink in the effect that he was isolated and alone.

"But you might say, why not attempt to get to know everyone?" Ghidorah's eyes were on her as if he never left her gaze, the man moved his muzzle back down and looked at the General with his brows slightly up, but his expression remained blank. "And to that, I would respond with, you are absolutely right, but it won't matter would it? You might still challenge me, you could beat me." The sun wolf's words trailed off and he kept slightly tilting his head from side to side like he was listing things, "so why waste all that effort when I can help you instead?" The man slowly made his head still in an uncomfortable way.

"Yet... You won't need my help, or anyone's help, you are very capable from what I am seeing," his flat expression turned into a small smirk, "I can only tell you that your time is running out, others look to take the power." At the meeting, he could see Tzila with a determined expression on her face, the girl looked like she was ready to spring at the new Warlord and take the title for herself. "Take out the competition with the swiftness of a midnight warrior, then," Ghidorah paused ominously as if shadows were wisping around his paws and climbing up his flesh and planting itself on his back.

"There will be no one left to stop you" His smirk peeled back into a grin, a very sinister grin, with his fangs and eyes glowing as if his golden fur submerging into the background.
Messages In This Thread
Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 01:53 PM