Stone Circle and still standing
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
since the tumultuous meeting where one of their own had been cast out and he verbally spoke against his father ( though he hadn't been the only one ) — the patriarch — newt has fallen back into routine isolation where he'd rather remain than deal with it. bad habits died hard, he supposed. it was his favored way of working thru things, trying to decipher the puzzle that was this sudden found defiance and turmoil. finding familiar haunts where he suspected the wolves of easthollow would leave him alone was a bit of a second nature now; though this time most of his figuring things out was spent hunting in the neighboring territories.

his night spent out beneath the flimsy shelter of a towering evergreen in bearclaw valley when the heavy snows reached whiteout and he knew it wasn't safe or smart to attempt to continue. it is only when he reaches stone circle does he gives his coat a hearty shake to dispel the cake of snow, a duck cradled delicately betwixt his jaws. as far as hunting quarries went it wasn't the best ...but it was something to offer the caches though the return of the bison have seen them fuller than they had been in months. still, he contributes his personal kills all the same; content to continue on in this manner until he figures out what he's supposed to learn about himself.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
and still standing - by Nanoq - January 19, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 19, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 20, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 21, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 24, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - February 01, 2020, 03:14 PM