Emberwood But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The girl had been unhappy since the run in with Zephyr on the mountain and she felt less at home here than ever. When her father summoned the pack she obediently rose and went to him coming to a seated position beside him facing him as he spoke. The news hit her harder than it should, this she knew but with all on her mind she was a bit on edge and sensitive. The only really friendly wolves she had met were gone, the nice girl she trusted as her leader was also gone and while she knew her dad was a fantastic leader it reminded her of home and how different this was from it. A woman she had never met spoke up and Laine turned to silently listen to her opinion"I met Pygmalion once. He sang Bhediya's praises. And coached me through some stuff. He was so nice...has anyone talked to him? I don't think he's dangerous to us" she looked to her father confused and feeling it unfair to just throw the man out unless there was more to the story.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must - by Lainie - January 20, 2020, 07:41 PM