Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Set the afternoon of the 28th, all welcome!

When their time together alone came to an end, Artyom was loathe to depart Dawn's company. He felt torn as the pair bid one another a fond farewell, albeit temporarily, and recognised the urge to follow as she loped away. He'd been practically glued to her through the duration of her heat and that habit was tough to shake, as he feared other males could still make attempt at having her to themselves.

He sincerely hoped their union would come to fruition, having better warmed to the idea of offspring since securing their mateship. It didn't happen the way he'd miticulously planned throughout his entire adult life, but his silver Alphess had breathed new life into his existence. They could make it work, and, no matter their initial uncertainties, Artyom was eager to begin preparation for fatherhood.

He trailed along a well-worn patrol route through the snow, content with his ponderings beneath a cool Winter sun as he went.
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM