Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Determination seemed to set itself within Artyom's eyes as he invited the woman to join him on the rest of his patrol. Kora could sense his change in tone, the lightheartedness within his speech. The lady smiled as her tail began shifting, she bowed her head mockingly. "How awful it would be if sir Artyom of Whitebark got injured by such ravenous greenery!" A smirk crossed the lady's face as she spoke with obvious playfulness.

Bringing her head up the lady nodded and let her eyes put forth her only worry: you must forgive me if I'm a little slow. Her lilac gaze grazed her mangled paw before setting itself upon the other once more. Kora turned in the direction Artyom was going when they had first met before allowing her paw to sweep in that direction "Shall we begin?"
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM