Emberwood the beckoning of a broken heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kukulkan was reluctant to accept his offer to be a apart of the new council, clearly insecure about his ability to help lead the pack. Kavik had faith in his loyalty to Ibis and Uaine Gorsedd. But he wouldn't push him into something he wasn't ready for. Still, he seemed interested, eventually asking what Kavik would need from him. Well, I trust you and think you have the pack's best interest at heart; that's a good place to start. He paused and drew in a deep breath before continuing. As a council member, you would help make decisions and help ensure that the members of the pack are happy and treating each other with respect. I obviously wouldn't fit you with any responsibilities you don't think you're ready for. He knew he was already asking a lot of the other man, but hopefully he could reassure him by making him feel like he wouldn't be thrown into something before he was ready.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
the beckoning of a broken heart - by Kukulkan - January 30, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by Kukulkan - February 18, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by RIP Kavik - February 18, 2020, 04:56 PM