Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her fears of getting trapped inside the once seemingly suffocating cave were replaced by pure wonder. This did not mean she got over those fears, nor that she wasn't going to quietly freak out on their way back out - but it did mean that she now thought that there might be more behind the things that scared her. At least this place lacked one of her biggest fears; the dark. Despite the more gloomy color scheme and a damp cave smell, it was almost like being outside.

I hope there aren't. She answered. I mean, I'd like this place to be unique. Yes, that was more like it. If every cave had some secret world in them, then theirs was just one of a bunch. She took a few steps forward as she looked around, then turned to Figment with a smile. Thanks for showin' me this... I never thought something so awful could hide something so beautiful.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - May 19, 2020, 07:51 AM