Cedar Sweep On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses
snake
51 Posts
Ooc —
Her steps were firm in their placement, gaze yet set upon the retreating form of the porcupine until the boy broke the silence between them with his choice of words. How i n t e r e s t i n g she thought, for she'd expected some form of hostility from him given how she'd just laughed at his pathetic excuse for a hunt. Instead she been met with lighthearted banter which consequently, roused her curiosity in him.  

So, as the porcupine slowly began to fade from sight and up the tree, Solaris turned her attention fully to the earthly hued adolescent. "That's a shame" she let out as she rounded the tree once, mismatched gaze trailing down to the quills he had begun to pluck from his flesh. A momentary burst of curiosity had her lean in close, movements purposeful yet cautious as she aimed to pull a few quills from his shoulder should he allow her near.

"I always did love a good encore"

Messages In This Thread
On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by RIP Bronco - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by RIP Bronco - January 29, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by Solaris - January 29, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by RIP Bronco - January 30, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by Solaris - February 14, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: On the Pitch of the Avenroe Grasses - by RIP Bronco - February 14, 2020, 04:27 PM