Blacktail Deer Plateau can't get you out my mind
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The collision snapped Aningan out of his trance and he blinked a few times, gaze focusing on the form he was met by: Ying. Feeling flustered, he took a singular, retreating step to allow some space between them. “Ying,” he greeted, an ear flicking as the name sounded… echoed. Then it came again, only not from his mouth, and he stole a glance in the sound’s direction. There he spied someone that, although he knew was of the pack, was not particularly well-known by the young leader. After assuming that she would continue on her way, he turned back to his… friend? Was she a friend still? Shaking his head, he asked, “Are you okay?” instead of thinking about some complicated things.

Speaking of complicated, his assumption proved wrong. Harps’ greeting brought his attention back to her, after which he awkwardly shifted his weight. “Oh, hello,” he returned, suddenly feeling a million times more out of place than usual. Did he interrupt them? If Ying went unnoticed, then it was possible that he didn’t see the other along with her, too. He wondered if he should leave them to whatever they were up to.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 30, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 31, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - January 31, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - February 24, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:22 PM