Blacktail Deer Plateau can't get you out my mind
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Only when Harps saw the awkward glances exchanged between the two did she suddenly sense something amiss. She couldn't intuit the nature of it. They didn't seem to be arguing, the tension in the air so different from the charged silences between Tambourine and Larkspur in the midst of a disagreement. The yearling licked her lips as if picking up on their nervousness, though at least neither of the two seemed to mind her presence, at least outwardly.

"Sorry I couldn't quite prevent the collision," Harps quipped with a sheepish smile for both of them. "It's nice to formally meet you, Aningan," she added, truly grateful for an opportunity to introduce herself to Rusalka's top dog. Even though Ying had already said her name, she formally said, "I'm Harps Ostrega." With that said, "I can leave you two to your patrol," as she grew more and more aware of the collywobbles between the two of them and began to guess at its nature.

I wanted to edit and say you can power-play Harps out of this thread, since she's now deceased and I'll be retiring her account shortly. :)
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 30, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 31, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - January 31, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - February 24, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:22 PM