The Sunspire If you wanna be my lover
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai had slipped away from the company of her new pack, Whitebark. But only temporarily of course and not without a quick word to Dawn. She wanted to stretch her legs. To get some time to herself. She headed towards the great Sunspire mountain range. She found that once she arrived at the most western side, she could see clearly down into the lowlands below, where unknown to her, her previous pack now resided.

She had been doing reasonably well in her new home. She had participated in a hunt and was slowly getting to know each face. But her struggle with depression was still very real. Now, as she settled on a sturdy, sunny ledge whose surface was dusted in snow, she felt that feeling of misery return. Her blue eyes were soft as she gazed out ahead, ears pinned back slightly. She breathed a quiet, shaky sigh. She was hating this season. Alone and on an emotional roller coaster, fighting her inner battles. And all the while everyone else was feeling amorous. It just made her feel worse. She dared not think about what she'd be like when her heat finally hit.

Messages In This Thread
If you wanna be my lover - by Dauntless - February 01, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: If you wanna be my lover - by Chai - February 04, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: If you wanna be my lover - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: If you wanna be my lover - by Chai - February 24, 2020, 06:00 PM