Blacktail Deer Plateau Maybe I'm homesick for it all
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve nodded absently. Maybe it was simply Erzulie's sadness that tempered her more vicious tendencies long enough for her daughter to think she didn't have any. They were wolves, after all, and even the gentlest of them was capable of causing serious harm. Knowing that didn't make her feel any better. She'd always considered herself to be a perceptive young wolf; learning that she was so completely wrong about her family members and their temperaments made her second guess just about everything.

She didn't respond verbally until Rosalyn asked how she was in a fight. I dunno, she said with a rolling shrug. Never been in one. I don't want to be. I'm sure I'd be fine if I absolutely had to. Even Ying's challenge was met with resolute refusal to fight. If push came to shove then Nieve had no doubt she could hold her own if she had to, given who her mothers were, but if given the choice she would avoid a fight. She would never run or back down from something she believed in, but words would always be her preference.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 04, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 05, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 12, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:46 PM