Sawtooth Spire the art of war is of vital
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
gracious could feel her heart beat at peace, knowing that andraste's love for melkor was returned fully. although she was gone, love was something that hardly ever left an animal's heart -- it was like a faint memory, tickling at the heart strings and leading wolves to trip over their own paws. "i am glad you gave her happiness, though, her smile held warmth to it." Reminiscing of the past was not always a good thing, sometimes it clouded judgement and thoughts of the future. Yet, gracious could not help herself. remembering let her move on from her grief.

"allies," she started off, "i hope we can change the word to family some day. one pack, one family, one goal." Cohesiveness was important to gracious, it didn't mean culling those different necessarily but rather letting the group become well-mixed and even within itself.

"i don't think the courtfall members have given you enough credit, forgive us," she said, ears fell back against her skull for a little, "you have given us somewhere new to live, with new members to learn about and appreciate. you saved us from disbanding. thank you." Merging was not easy for several reasons, there were so many hairs that could've been misplaced and problems that could have occurred. yet the seamless grouping of the two has given off nothing but kind interactions so far.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - February 05, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by Gracious - February 07, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - February 07, 2020, 04:48 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by Gracious - February 10, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - February 13, 2020, 04:43 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by Gracious - February 15, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - February 15, 2020, 05:21 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by Gracious - February 17, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2020, 05:15 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by Gracious - February 26, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by Gracious - March 05, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: the art of war is of vital - by RIP Wintersbane - March 21, 2020, 07:07 AM