Neverwinter Forest Perception of reality, becomes reality.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Belharra liked this one. Sarcasm was her favorite language, and Kyr spoke it well.

"Pshaw, give it time. He'll love me even more than ye do." Belharra's eyes sparkled conspiratorially - she was joking, but was she...? She had a certain effect on people. For some, they hated her out right, but she was like this adorable little burr that clung to the fur with underdogged and admirable persistence.

Speaking of persistence: Belharra sniffed, realizing the scent was all about them. It wasn't coming from her, she was sure of it. "Wot boy?" She chirped in surprise, tossing a look around them before she realized that Kyr was speaking of Tuvak. "Oh, Tuna. Ye, he's a pup. Not mine, mind ye -- someone else's. Kinda a funny one, ye seen him? I told him I rode here on the back of a shark and he believed me." Kek.
Messages In This Thread
Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 11, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 18, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 26, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - March 05, 2020, 07:55 PM