Stone Circle Now I am as devoted to you as I can be without crossing the line
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When she spoke back, his ears fell flat against his skull. He didn’t expect to be believed—and yet, hearing her words still stung. It hurt to not be wanted, to not be accepted. But, most of all, it hurt that she didn’t believe him; if only she knew every inch of his mind, had visited the depths and resurfaced again. Would she understand better? No—if she visited those places, she’d hate him more. She’d hate him for everything he was, everything he wasn’t—for everything that happened, for every moment of his past. For his declaration to protect her when he’d never been able to even protect himself.

“I know,” he croaked out when she stated her hatred, head hanging, defeated. But what followed, the challenge to prove his words, made him wonder if maybe he still stood a chance. Could things change for the better…? His head snapped up and he stared after her but his mind ran blank, not another word to leave his mouth. He kept still and watched after her, following her movements, now fueled by what ounce of hope he was given.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”