Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Rosalyn might have gone unnoticed. She was but a flash of red, visible beneath a ray of sunshine. The huntress noticed this against the blanket of white and looked up, but the Rusalkan had disappeared from her line of sight.

Ying shrugged and continued onward. A passing breeze blew in the distinct scent of her prior clan, which she assumed was due to her proximity to their border. Her eyes latched onto another glimpse of red, prompting her to investigate.

Rosalyn? she asked, drawing nearer to where the Beta stood, What you doing? There was no malice in her voice, though she held the reserved posture of someone with a secret to guard.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM