Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
The guardian returned to her neutral expression and gave an understanding nod. She'd left the plateau angry and hurt, but time spent in thought brought about clarity. I know, Ying replied. If it was a personal matter, the pair would have already moved to attack. But why? Whatever the reply, her open gaze implied that she was seeking only harsh honesty.

Ying felt comfortable with the distance between them and the island. She allowed a portion of her guard to fall as she bit anxiously at the inside of her cheek. How is Ru-sal-ka? she asked. Her primary concern was for Aningan and Harps, neither of which she'd seen since the incident.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM