Emberwood the days feel like years when I'm alone
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Alive and well. 

For a moment there Sarah believed that her mind had really given up on any sensible thought. That she was hallucinating again, but Ibis so close felt too real for her unimaginative brain to come up with. Alive and well. And all her sorrows had been for nothing. Alive and well. 

Frankly speaking, Sarah had already got used to the thought that nothing in her life went the way she wished to and now she had no idea, what to do. Ibis asked for an advice that she was unable to give. The others had left - her niece's days as an alpha had been short-lived and dream-like. So many high hopes turned into nothing.

"I don't think they will, Ibis," she told the girl, feeling responsible for the child-adult here. "Do you have anyone besides me left here? Because... we will need to go somewhere safe," with her failing health she did not believe she would be able to take care of both of them for too long or any time-span at all.
Messages In This Thread
the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 23, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 28, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - March 01, 2020, 09:21 AM