Alpine Lake a film
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
When she detailed a touch further, he was suddenly all the more aware of all the finest pieces of the peace. It was quiet, only at first glimpse--but maybe she even knew beyond that. Jarilo couldn't claim to know it all, not there, not from her point of view. Point did remain, if it was quiet she had been here to absorb, he was going against that grain now; best to keep his company brief, then--but she did not seem against him passing through so far. He'd see.

Sorry, I've probably interrupted your lakeside sounds pretty thoroughly then, he shook his head softly. It is beautiful. I know no other places near here quite like it, the dark Ostrega gestured at the scenery at large. I guess I've started to make it a habit to come by, he went on to say for himself after a soft chuff, glancing around, but eventually returning to her. He liked the relative height of it, and a good peaceful waterside was difficult to deny. I'm Jarilo. Do you live somewhere near here? he provided, then decided to ask since he still did not recognize anything about her; the scents he could catch were all too vague, nothing pinning her to any one group he knew.

As with many encounters in his times wandering the wilderness near the mountain, he would set out to find out what he could first, but never intend to linger long. Names, places, a few other pieces--he'd keep it simple, and be on his way to see if he could find Clover.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
a film - by Miriam - February 22, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: a film - by Jarilo - March 02, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: a film - by Miriam - March 07, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: a film - by Jarilo - March 08, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: a film - by Miriam - March 10, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: a film - by Jarilo - March 27, 2020, 03:38 PM