Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
387 Posts
Ooc —
had he been more educated on nature in general, astaroth might have been a bit more reluctant to go around licking the sap off trees. with that being said, he was not familiar with the dangers of tasting foreign substances and therefore didn't give a second thought about the possible consequences that awaited him.

fortunately for him, the sap itself was not all the dangerous. it was more acidic than it was sweet, and was bitter enough to cause his lips to pucker in response to tasting it. curiously enough he thought about trying it again but chose not to instead, deciding it was far more pleasing to look at than to consume.

and so with his interest fading and little left keeping him still, the inky ghoul shot his gaze elsewhere, only to discover a single golden eye staring back at him.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM