Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
387 Posts
Ooc —
"you have a point" he answered with a shrug, attention focused on one of the bleeding trees just beyond  the pale stranger. astaroth had weighed his options and lived with his choices, no use in mulling over them now.

"got to wonder where the prey went when they all disappeared" he mused aloud, face twisting into curiosity and wonder. he was positive somewhere out there others had been gorging on their misfortune. the prey had to go somewhere, and he liked to imagine it was someone else's belly.

eventually, after a few more minutes of friendly conversation, clouds of grey and gloom set overhead, threatening to pour buckets atop the pair of them. and so, feeling as if this were a signal that their conversation had come to an end, astaroth bid the nameless wraith goodbye and set off for cover.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM