Felltree Marsh I don't know how I'm going to win
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Flakes of gossamer fell from the heavens, drifting slowly like tiny feathers being shed from angel wings. She always liked to watch them fall, how they glitters with any light that might hit them. How they could turn against anyone that was not careful, blocking their sight, or melting in one's fur to create a bone chilling cold. Luckily for her she was built for this, the snow gathering in her similar colored fur. She shook once to remove the excess wait before her gaze shifted back to her protector, her friend. The sharp crack of ice was evidence enough without his words but she always liked to hear his voice, and this time, he had warned about the very problem that his pressing had shown.

Brows furrowed as she noticed the cut that had formed from the task he had just performed, her lips parted to speak but he had began to leap onto into fallen log. She huffed, following him to the downed tree before she pressed her body smaller frame to his own. This usually worked to stop his movements. "Yuu, let me have look at that injury you just gave yourself." her voice was soft but held a demand, she gave him a smile for good measure.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 26, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 26, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 09:08 PM