Felltree Marsh I don't know how I'm going to win
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
He raised his brow at her, raised his brow at her! She was simply wanting to look after him, wanted to make sure he wasn't hurt any worse than it might seem. Okay, she might be a mother-hen at this point but she felt useless as they traveled. She was no longer the duchess to Reiko's princess, she was no longer the healer that helped gather herbs and treat those that might have been hurt by the queen Hime. Who would treat them now?

Shaking her head she gave him a stern yet affectionate look, trying to hide how she felt about being nothing more than a simple girl alongside a samurai. She saw the small smile and dropped her eyes quickly to his leg, looking over the raised limb with determination. Hopefully to hide the blush forming over her pale fur.

He was right, of course, it was a scratch but a long one. An aberration that mostly left the skin irritated and a touch angry. Non the less she gave it a few licks to clear the tiny drops of blood that usually accompanied these types of scratches, noting the slightly deeper part where his paw first rendered the ice. She will make sure it does heal without inflammation. Tiny and simple scratch be damned.

"It might be but you know things can go down hill relatively quickly if you ignore something as simple as this" her voice was soft, gentle like a healer's voice should be but had a tiny air lilt to signal that she was of high birth.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 26, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 26, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 09:08 PM