Phoenix Maplewood i don't care what you think as long as it's about me
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
not at all!

surya was beginning to drift off into a fitful sleep when movement outside his little makeshift den caught his attention. his eyes popped open, ears pushing forward. a shadow, emerging from the snow. it came closer, and closer still, and he found himself pressing back into the shadows as it—

arrey! he exclaimed. the fur along his spine was aloft and his ears, once so curious, were flattened against his skull. god, was he in trouble here? close quarters were never conducive to encounters with strangers, and if this stranger happened to be unfriendly. . .

sorry, sorry. it's fuckin' cold. surya caught the words and relaxed, if only by a degree, still looking quite perturbed. you couldn't find anywhere else to go? he asked dryly—but, while reluctant, he was beginning to acquiesce to the other's presence. for now.

the cramped space was even more tight with the two of them, though, and he found himself shifting awkwardly, trying to stretch out his still-gangly form.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't care what you think as long as it's about me - by Surya - March 19, 2020, 04:16 PM