Phoenix Maplewood i don't care what you think as long as it's about me
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he dipped his head with a smile in return, as if to say, likewise. the prickliness had almost all but gone; the yearling was quick to anger, but said anger was quick to fade. deep down, he was an amiable soul.

and apparently a like soul to evien as well, for the other young wolf revealed he, too, was a wanderer. wandering, like you, surya responded. he drew in a breath and let it out in a rueful sigh as he stared outside, watching the flakes. his face was barely lit by the glow of light upon snow, eyes glinting emerald in the darkness.

i don't like the snow, either, he continued. isn't it supposed to be spring? where are all the flowers, the birds? a puff of exasperated air left his nostrils, and he turned to evien. i don't think i could ever be prepared for this much snow.

it was better, in the south. snow stayed within its designated season; the equinox brought with it new life. . .hope. hope he hadn't yet found in this place, so far from everything he'd ever known.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't care what you think as long as it's about me - by Surya - March 22, 2020, 10:23 AM