Whitebark Stream pacing
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Kora jumped back slightly as the jaws that clashed in front of her but paid no mind to it and simply waved it off with a cream paw as the woman apologized. The ivory woman could tell the other hesitated in explaining her troubles and Kora did not doubt her actions. The lady understood that telling somebody you just met about your problems seems awkward or even embarrassing and held nothing against the woman for her actions. Eventually, the tan lady began telling Kora of her situation as a frown started to seep through her normally joyful expression. Droplets of pity and anger found home in Kora's heart as she realized what the other was experiencing. 

"And he deserves no such thing. One who can't stay for not only his mate but his children as well have no place in your life." she stated as she tried to reassure the woman. "But understand that if he doesn't have the guts to stick around, the pups will be much better without him correct? I believe that your future children have as much a place here as you do, anything you need I am willing to assist with. As I am positive so is the rest of the pack. You deserve much better, and so do your pups." Her spew of words matter-of-factly as she offered her assistance to the stressed woman. Kora had no respect for somebody who could leave without so much as a word, that respect left along with him.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
pacing - by RIP Grezig - March 15, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: pacing - by Kora - March 16, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: pacing - by RIP Grezig - March 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: pacing - by Kora - March 25, 2020, 11:02 PM