Stavanger Bay On a stormy sea of moving emotion
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
While her attention remained on Orochi she was wary of the woman, shifting so her posture made it clear she was on the boy's side as she listened to him angrily tell of his experiences while she'd been gone. She hurt for him though the way he spoke to her caused her to burn with anger as she had never done anything but try to protect him and teach him to use his skills properly.  As he began to gain an attitude she felt her muscles tense up, tail sticking out straight behind her as she sucked in a slow silent breath trying to be patient with the traumatized young boy, remembering her own troubles and the ones they had shared eespecially.He had the gall to step toward her, the aggressive gesture expected but nonetheless leaving it's mark.  After all that they had been through together she had grown to love this boy just as fiercely as she had Deku. Orochi had always screamed and fought her while she had worked day and night to raise him and Deku, get a home going and search for his mother. What could she have done better? Her own son had been lost because she had focused on the rage prone boy more often than not. 

A shaking breath left her maw"Does it really matter to you where I was? I'm sorry you've been through hell but you never wanted me around" the words fell limply from her maw, numbly almost as she stepped back and away from him her eyes averted as she tried to hide the tears that stung as she truly mourned his suffering. Her tail lowered to hang loose at her hind legs as she swallowed the lump down and spoke in a shaking voice "I wanted to find you because you're one of my sons and I've always found you, wanted or not. that's what matters. To me at least. " what else was there to say? She returned her gaze to him waiting for him to chase her off or say something to shatter the rest of her heart and numb her again...just something to put her out of her misery.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Minori - March 15, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Nefris - March 15, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Orochi - March 15, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Minori - March 15, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Nefris - March 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Orochi - March 29, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: On a stormy sea of moving emotion - by Minori - March 30, 2020, 09:37 PM