The Heartwood I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She felt much better, more or less back to normal, and it made Q restless. She roamed Sawtooth's slopes, hunting small game and seeking pack mates. She knew @Wylla had given birth, so she sometimes dropped off prey nearby, though the yearling never ventured closer nor lingered. As she meandered, she slowly realized that she hardly knew anyone else aside from the three leaders, @Elfie and @Ainhoa. None of them could be considered friends at this point, aside from @Wintersbane. She thought about seeking out her dad but decided not to bother him. Surely he was busy while the two other Eisens were preoccupied with the new litter.

Q caught a muskrat in the foothills near Otter Creek, dragging it back uphill to eat. She settled in a patch of sunlight and gnawed idly on the carcass, though she found she didn't have much of an appetite. She ended up pushing the remains aside and standing again, stretching her back and legs. Some part of her itched to leave Sagtannet again, just wander a bit, but she worried about her headaches. She stood there a while, deliberating, her teeth digging into her lip, then decided to venture out after all. She picked down the mountainside, headed toward the borders in the general direction of the neighboring meadow.

Messages In This Thread
I came to stake my claim like a canine waitin' in a buffet line - by Quellcrist - March 17, 2020, 12:32 PM