Wapun Meadow a game ever so cruel i would rather lose
sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
nighttime 18th @Evien

At any other time of year the little meadow here might've been something beautiful. But not for now- winter still held the land tight in its grasp despite the arrival of March, and so the field was littered with patches of partially-melted snow. Flowers were no where to be found, and the temperatures weren't exactly vacation weather. 

Within a patch of snow Toad stood- or trembled, suffering the consequences of foolish actions. The pale--face boy keeled over, emptying the contents of his stomach onto the white floor with a gross hurling noise, over and over again. And despite his usual poker face, his expression made his disgust and discomfort clear. Tears stung sharply at the corners of his dark eyes where pure physical reaction had driven them out, looking just right next to his sourly downturned lips and furrowed brows. 

He gazed down into the vomit with sickly half-lidded eyes. Yep, there was the fish bone he'd expected to see. He coughs once, twice, and falls back onto his haunches with a great thud, hoping it was all over for now.
Messages In This Thread
a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 07:39 PM