Hoshor Plains Come on girl, don't leave me hanging
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He caught her scent before she arrived, the scent of medicinal herbs and fresh air floated on the air long before his ears caught her delicate paws brushing through the grass, and turning to catch the hesitation in her step. The instant she realized something wrong. A sad smile dawned on his lips, knowing she would be upset and hurt by his injuries. Angry even.

True to form, her words came off as accusatory breaking slightly in their inflection, tears pooling in her vibrant golden gaze. Knowing that words were of little use at the moment, Emrik nodded. Yes, he was injured.

She came forward, expression leaving her eyes, professional in her assessment. Emrik nodded again, Yes, it is infected. Although he had had no idea, he simply accepted her words for fact. And again he nodded, Yes, my leg does hurt. Because it did, and he knew that Speedy not only needed to know it hurt, but also wanted to know. She wouldn't want him to keep his injury to himself.

She fell quiet for a moment, eyes assessing the rest of his frame. Seeking her own opinion on his condition, noting anything out of place and compiling her thoughts. And then the thinly veiled furious worry came forth. Her final demand requiring him to the find his voice. "I fell." Emrik started, keeping his tone neutral, and offering the story without much probing. "I was hunting, and stumbled into a field of holes." There was no other way to describe it. The weaker ground having given way, underneath the roots of the long standing grass; the only thing keeping the field from collapsing. There wasn't much left to say, and he waited to hear her other questions. Gaze soft and understanding.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - March 28, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - March 30, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - April 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - April 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 03:53 PM