Northstar Vale Thistle Crown
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: pp permission given, TW: rape and nastiness :(

Big blue eyes, flattened ears- like a deer caught in the headlights. She looked so out of it, but he couldn't help but find that frightened expression adorable. She was always pretty- even in sadness, fear, and anger. He would cherish her through all. If only her words were more obedient- who had she become? Thinking she had a choice? 

It doesn't mafter who you pick, Reiko. He breathed out hot air. That's what bethrothal means, dear. He tread closer, muscular and well-balanced like some kind of jungle cat. We didn't pick eachother. I didn't get a choice either- but you get to decide if you want be to be happy with it, like me, or if you wanna disobey and complain for the rest of your life. He licked his chops, circling around her with careful precision. I'll take you either way.

With that he reared up like a wild stallion, swinging foreleg over her body and then the other. Fangs grabbed greedily at her pale nape, practically yanking her backwards toward him. She was tiny beneath him, which he appreciated. So small, so cute. And so fucking disobedient. All the anger boiled up within him then, and he'd try and try as roughly as he could until he found his mark within her. And he wouldn't be gentle. 
f2b ofc pls >_>
Messages In This Thread
Thistle Crown - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - March 29, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - March 29, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 01, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 14, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 14, 2020, 01:34 PM