Blackfeather Woods and I bleed when I fall down
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sharded hematite watches appreciatively at the fluidity to guide the phantasm to gaze upon the intrusion that was tundra. blinking slowly, ears lean forth to meet the approach of her statement and slender shoulders lift in a listless shrug as a return is softly uttered "i wasn't expecting anyone to be here was allswishing her feathery tail languidly at her hocks, she watches with subdued curiosity. the scent had slowly creeped alongside the tumbling mist so that her next inhale came loaded with new information. not strong but present, her nose wrinkles. a pack, a familiar pack scent at that but she couldn't place a finger on where exactly....

studying her a little closer now, a wistful ache twists in her gut at the inner observation that the pallid fae was around the same age as rowan. rowan who'd come to courtfall only to disappear and when confronted with that news from moonshadow and upon promising to find him she too had vanished without a word. swallowing hastily against the shame, the woman leaned wearily back on her haunches with a soft grunt at the ache to radiate forth with sneering persistence. "so, come here often?she's definitely curious as to whether the stranger has any connection to the shady forest or if it was merely a pit stop. not that many seemed to consider it an ideal place to set up temporary camp.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and I bleed when I fall down - by RIP Praimfaya - March 30, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by Tundra - March 31, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by RIP Praimfaya - April 05, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:26 PM