Whitefish River Tell me I'm forever yours [m]
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Conception 

This year, she wasn't taken by surprise when her heat came. She felt the subtle signs in the week leading up to it and she figured it would come around the same time as the year before. Still, it brought forward painful memories and that mixed with an increasing flood of hormones had her seeking out Emrik's company any time it was possible. Of course they both had responsibilities, but whenever she could, she was near her mate. He hadn't seemed irritated by it that she could tell, at least not outwardly. She hadn't come out and explained her change in behavior because she assumed he would be able to figure it out on his own. Plus whenever they were together, mostly she just wanted to snuggle. 

She had spent the evening gathering the marigolds she happened on while near the river. She was keeping an eye out for them, and tonight had actually found some. She was excited, and she trotted to her herb cache, jaws clasped gently around the bundle of plants. When she had deposited them, her excitement remained. It grew as she sprinted back out into the cool night and suddenly there was a burning in her stomach. The feeling began to spread through her veins, and instantly she recognized it for what it was. 

She immediately sprinted away in search of Emrik. She knew his scent well, and from following him around all week, she knew most of his frequented spots. So it didn't take her very long to track him down. She couldn't even focus on what he was doing, all she knew was that he was handsome and safe and she wanted every bit of his attention. She burst forward and nipped whatever part of him she reached first. Then with an inviting flick of her tail against his cheek, she trotted off into the trees, hoping her scent would be enough to make him follow.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 28, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 29, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 30, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:51 PM