Sun Mote Copse and all the greedy souls just don't care to know
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
Weejay did not fault Eljay for a single mishap in her life. As far as she was concerned, she was one of the lucky ones. She had a place to live, a full belly, a wonderful, doting father -- a pack.. While she missed her mother and her brother, Weejay was content with her lot in life here alongside Eljay.

Under her father's smile, Weejay seemed to bloom: her grin widened, and her tail began to wag back and forth happily. "I was hoping you'd like them." She scooped up both bundles (somewhat messily - Eljay might have to grab any dribbles dropped along the way) and began the trek to Elwood and Finley's graves.

She was silent until she came upon the fresh mounds. Here, her steps slowed. She placed the flowers in their respective places and stepped back with a heavy sigh. Buffeting her father gently on the shoulder, Weejay spoke. "Daddy..?" She searched his eyes for a minute before brushing her skull to his coat. "I love you. I don't say it enough, but I do."
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all the greedy souls just don't care to know - by Weejay - May 13, 2020, 11:40 AM