Whitefish River Was it all in my head??(thought it would be different this time)
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl's exit

He heard Conner's voice call out to him but he kept walking forward ignoring it. It was only once he couldn't that he acknowledged Conner. He cut in front of Howl with heavy breath. Howl glared at the male out of instinct the pit in his stomach feeling more and more empty as he had to look him in the eye and further acknowledge what he had done. "That doesn't change what happened! Did you even bother to ask?" he said ina deep aggravated voice, uncharacteristic of Howl. 

His thoughts were not rational. It wasn't as if he were going to suddenly have a change of heart and find the will to have a civilized chat with Conner at this moment. He wasn't solely to blame but that wouldn't change what he had done.

As Conner continued to plea and express his guilt the look in his eyes was passionate. Howl looked away and huffed, knowing his anger may not be justifiably aimed at the right individual. "I will try and take that into consideration," he said as calmly as he could though rage was still heavy in his breath. With that, he went on, a way to collect himself.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was it all in my head??(thought it would be different this time) - by Howl - June 17, 2020, 08:32 PM