Moonspear kunikkaa ❇
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His exposure to these matters was minimal, and glaringly, he felt this more than ever before when she cited what she knew. I see.. I guess I never really put it fully together like that, he mentioned, without the knowledge of the mothers instilled onto their daughters at his disposal, he was learning though--since it was involving her thanks to him, for their pups--cue new headrush every time he thought that still. Before my siblings, I remember that my mother made herself scarce and not much beyond that. She wanted nothing to do with pesky yearlings like I was.. and Hydra, last year, can't say I was that close to know very much so soon, he supposed aloud, since it had all always been outside of his realms, especially in those early stages when very reasonably they could have ailed all the same and he would've never known to be sensitive to the matter at all.

But now was very different where he did not need to keep at bay, and remarkably new to him as such, as his to consider. He wondered if his father had fretted like this once too before all of them had come, or if his mother had even humored it in the first place. Perhaps in a rare moment she might have, he wanted to believe--because that would have been well before everything, beginnings and ends alike.

Nevertheless, he settled back in place a bit, his expression just as bright though. I hope you are too, and all, despite the sickness for the time being, how he knew it wore on her. If she was right, it shouldn't last for long and good things should come of it--towards which, again, he only wanted to help. Plump beasts, got it, he smirked, his own thoughts meandering back to his momentarily abandoned meal soon after.Β Any manner of beast she wanted, so long as he could get it within these wilds, he wanted to try. Jarilo trusted that the greener spring became, the easier that would be--which, above all, he could appreciate the hope he felt then towards the timing. There should be no shortages now, and if the internal strifeΒ could settle, all should be well, moving on.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 13, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 14, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 15, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 16, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 17, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 17, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 18, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 20, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 20, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 27, 2020, 11:39 PM